Events in December 2018
- Vera House - 27th Annual New Beginnings Gala
Vera House - 27th Annual New Beginnings Gala
7th Annual "New Beginnings" Gala
Dec 1, 2018, 6:00 PM to 11:00 PMLocation: The Oncenter
Gourmet Dining . Entertainment . Silent Auction
Save the Date for our 27th Annual "New Beginnings" Gala - Saturday, December 1, 2018
"New Beginnings” is the annual holiday gala sponsored by the Vera House Foundation Board of Trustees to benefit the programs and services of Vera House, Inc. “New Beginnings” will bring together over 500 guests to celebrate the season and support the agency’s mission to end domestic and sexual violence.
The evening includes an exciting silent auction featuring high-end items such as vacations, artwork, sporting event tickets, jewelry, restaurant gift certificates and much, much more.
You’ll also be able to dance the night away to the sounds of Letizia and the Z Band.
We are thrilled to pay special tribute to Laura Serway and Cindy Seymour, our 2018 Gala Honorary Chairs, and look forward to recognizing their dedication and commitment to Vera House.
You can help us ensure a successful event this year! Many options are available to support this important fund-raiser:
• Support us with an underwriting gift – sponsorships are essential to our Gala’s success. It's a great way to reach a diverse audience and promote your company’s social activism and commitment to Central New York!
• Purchase a program ad – we have sizes available from quarter-page to full-page, with prices ranging from $100-$350.
• Donate a unique item for our silent auction. We're in need of get-aways, restaurant gift certificates, sporting event tickets or memorabilia, various services, etc.
• Don’t miss all the excitement…join us for our “New Beginnings” Gala! Online reservation form will be coming soon.
For more information, call our Special Events Office at 315-425-0818 x2248 or click HERE to send an e-mail.